donderdag 23 december 2010

Totally enchanted by essence enchanted fairy

Hi,
Remember I told you about my nails, and that they turned green..
Well I have good news and bad nails ..
good news :  they're not green anymore
bad news : they turned BLUE!
Look at them : ( .
Well it's a good thing I always wear nailpolish I guess..












But ofcourse I have another review for you!
And this time it's enchanted fairy .. well I think it's called like that because i los the sticker and i looked it up so I hope that I don't give wrong information.
But I looove this colour it's the second time i bought it.
I just think it's a really special colour.. and it;s just sooo pretty.
The only thing is that you have to use at least three layers for full coverage.



that was it for today again!

Only 1 day school to go and then holidaaay!! Merry Christmas to everybody !
xoxo Amber

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Ahw my nails looked exactly the same after wearing Essence - Choose Me!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I love that lavender color!

    xoxo,

    colormenana.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen