donderdag 27 januari 2011

Winterblues ..

Oh my god .. I can't believe it I haven't posted a blog in such a long time!

It is just that it's winter and at wintertime I don't really feel like doing anything + I'm ill all the time so I don't spend much time online then..

But because I haven't posted in such a long time I will make a longer blog than usual today!

So, in the break I went to a wholesale business and they had a lot of stuff for nailart but everything was a bit expensive so I haven't bought that much but I still bought a lot ..





And have you already seen the I love Berlin collection from essence(ofcourse you have ) but I love the colours ! I have them all except for I'm a Berliner. But I spend a lot of my money on nailpolish and nailartstuff so I made a promise to myself that I'm not going to buy any nailpolish for a whole month ..(don't know if i will keep myself to that promise but we'll see haha)


So I have tried green grass with the matte tippainter from the collection and I love them both! You only need 1 or 2 layers and it's really easy in use and I think the colour is amazing! About the matte tippainter I didnt have one yet so I thought lets try this and it doesnt matter if it's matte or not because if I want it shiny I just put    shiny topcoat over it.So I don't know how I came to this idea but I just tried a few things with it and I liked this one! I made some pictures of this one but then I hadn't cleaned around my nails yet and i forgot to take pictures later so I'm sorry my fingers are such a mess! But I really liked this one so I still wanted to share it with you. But because this one is ugly I will show another to you as well.

So for this one I used Essence twins Bonnie,Essence choose me and hot looks mint mojo.
I know it doesnt look very pretty yet but it was my second nailart so i think it went quit well for the second time! 






I will post more often in the future!

xoxo

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten