donderdag 16 december 2010

Yes, im still alive and No, i'm not kidnapped by aliens or something

Hi ! I'm sooo sorry i didn't post for such a long time but I just didn't have time and my nails are a mess.


Ooh I wish it was christmas then i'll finally get my basecoat .. ( Yeah I know it's scandalous I don't have a base coat yet) but i thought I wouldn't need one , well I found out the hard way. My nails are totally green !


I looked up some remedy's to get back the normal colour and i've tried lemonjuice but it didn't work and there was something with bleech but that doesn't seem very healthy does it ?
Please help me out and leave a comment on how to get my natural nailcolour back : (
So I have made some pictures of my nailpolish that made my nailsgreen if it wasn't so pretty I would have thrown it away by now haha : (


So the polish that made my nails green is Choose me! from Essence
there has been no sun at all so the pictures are a bit ugly.And at the time this picture was taken I still didn't have nailpolish remover because my mom had forgotten to buy it .. (mothers..) So my review, I think the colour is soo pretty. It reminds me of a very pretty mermaidtail i don't know why but that's just the feeling  I get when I see it. And You don't need a lot of layers only 2! and it's very easy to paint your nails with as well. but one thing! NEVER PUT IT ON WITHOUT A BASECOAT haha, Serously my nails are really green. Saturday I will make a picture of them en put it online so you can see it ; )


Well that was about it for   today, and I will try to post more often from now on! xoxo amber


1 opmerking:

  1. Whahah At school I did already wonder where you are, hahah but Now I know it is okaay and your not kidnapped by aliens luckily,, :)
    And love your nails I have this color tooo its soo awesome can't wait to go to that nail store :):D

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen