zaterdag 4 december 2010

Hi,my name is Amber and this is my first blog so I'll tell you what my blogs are going to be like.
As you can read in my About me I'm a nailpolish addict so I'm going to post photo's and reviews about nailpolishes and tell you things about my day.And I will make some combinations with nailpolishes so you can get  inspiration from it. I hope that in some time when I have enough money to buy it I can do real naildecorations because now I don't have the things to do that yet.
The reason I started a blog is because of my friend Lois from Nail York City. I just loved her blog and I wanted to do the same.
I don't have a lot of nailpolishes yet but I'm working on it ! So now I'm going to start on my first real post!

                                                           my 32 nailpolishes                                    xoxo Amber

4 opmerkingen:

  1. Amber, I didn't know you already had so many laquers :) Haha I'm your follower <33

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. haai Amber,,
    really amazing Blog want to have more polish aswell but 'm working on it
    haha,,
    (L)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen