dinsdag 7 december 2010

Eyeko vintage ! ( sorry the photo's weren't working) ( they're still a bit strange)

pfff. I'm so tired. I'm having a really big test of french Friday so I have done nothing else than studying today.
I'm sorry i didn't post yesterday but i was too tired because of the sleepover I had friday.
So I guess you're wondering what Sinterklaas is, I found this description on internet.


Sinterklaas is a traditional Winter holiday figure in the Netherlands, he is celebrated annually on Saint Nicholas' eve (5 December) or, in Belgium, on the morning of 6 December. Originally, the feast celebrates the name day of Saint Nicholas, patron saint of Amsterdam, children and sailors. Today, Sinterklaas is not regarded as a Christian celebration any more, and since celebrating Saint's name days is an unknown phenomenon in the historically protestant Netherlands, the Dutch celebrate at the 5th of December his reputed birthday. He is the basis of the mythical holiday figure of Santa Claus in the United States.








Yesterday I have done my nails so I will write down a revieuw for you.












In this first picture you see the eyeko vintagepolish i looove this colour but you have to use a lot of layers so it's very hard to keep it pretty.





















Then I used the essence glisten it up! (again) because my friend Lois once used my eyeko and thought when she got home ooh maybe this one will look pretty on it. and it did! that's why I used it again ;)But i already told you what I thought of the essencepolish so i won't tell you again ;) if you want to know you can take a click at this link.



I don't know if I can post another blog this week because of my studying but i'll try. 


xoxo amber

2 opmerkingen:

  1. I looove Glisten Up so much, especially over this polish! :D

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. AMBER,,
    love your polish
    I changed my blog name :
    nailslikeweknowthem.blogspot.com
    Does it sounds okay or should I change it?
    and I have 6 followers haha

    P,s van die film lifeasweknow it vond ik zo'n leuke film of zou ik naam weer veranderen?

    xxxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen