maandag 20 december 2010

 Hi,
pff, It has snowed again, and a lot i can't believe we didn't get free from school because of the snow.
I mean there fell like almost 20 cm ( 7.87 inches or 0.65feet ) And my school is 5 minutes away and this time it took me 25 minutes to get there..
But ofcourse i have a new review on a nailpolish and this time it's bonnie from essence twin collection ( I don't have clyde yet :(  ) But I love this polish, I love the colour and it's also very shiny haha and I like that.
But when you want to get ir off of your nails you should use thecottonwool method. ( so do nailpolishremover on the wool and than put in on you nail and wrap aluminum foil around your finger) otherwise your fingers will turn blue haha and you don't want that to happen.
You don't need a lot of layer even one (thick) will do but I used more because i kept messing up my finger. I think the first picture shows the colour of the polish best! 







when you look at my blogs you only see blueish greenish colours and that's really not on purpose so next time i will swatch a brown or pink one. Well, at least not a blue one haha.

btw. Have you seen the giveaway of nailstah it's amazing! really you should check it out!

xoxo Amber

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten