zaterdag 4 december 2010

Hi !
You know, in Holland it's snowing and freezing. Everything is white and it's so cold the temprature lies around -2 but it feels like -15 ( at least, that's what the weatherstations say) .
When I was little I loved snow but right now I'm not so sure anymore.

Why to love snow:
- Everything looks so beautiful when it's snowed under.
- You can have a lot of fun with your friends in it.
- Without snow skiing and snowboarding wouldn't excist.

Why to hate snow:
- Everything gets wet because of it and then I get a cold.
- If you want to get somewhere you have to ride/drive really slow 'cause otherwise you'll fall or you're in an accident or something.
- When it's there for a while it gets dirty and black and then it isn't pretty anymore

You see my dilemma ?!? haha

Now, back to business today I tried some new nailpolish that I got yesterday with celebrating 'sinterklaas' with my friends. I will explain to you what sinterklaas is tomorrow 'cause right now I want to get to the review!


The first picture is essence just rock it!
It covers quite well, you only need 2 layers.But it's very hard to get off your nails because it's a dark blue color if you try to get it of your fingers turn blue.. haha. I'm sorry its a bit sloppy but that's because my corrector is lost. I have no idea where it is, and as I already said, It's hard to get off.













Here I combined the just rock it! with essence Glisten up.
I was curious on how it would look and i think it turned out very well!
I'm definitely gonna use this combination more often.
The Glisten up! is very nice but I don't think it's pretty if you use it without putting on a base colour first.
And i'm gonna try this one with other colours as well!





I hope you liked my first post and I'll try to post as often as possible.
feel free to leave a comment!

 xoxo Amber

2 opmerkingen: